VENDX Delivery Tracking Module
VENDX Delivery Tracking System is your solution to ensure the most efficient fulfillment of your orders
Timely supplies and vendor performance evaluation for quality and services are primary criteria for mitigating risk pertaining to supplies of the material for any organization.
The customer deliverables of an organization to a great extent dependent on good quality supplies in time to ensure timely production of the end products & for maintaining punctuality of committed deliverables in time to customers.
This demands information, follow–ups, track of material in transit to ensure supplies in time.
VENDX Delivery Tracking Module is a one-of-its-kind system through which you can determine in-transit material as well as the pending deliveries, get notifications on the suppliers, intimate the concerned stakeholder at the plant about the supplier and get auto alerts on the material.
ORGANIZATIONAL CHALLENGES PERTAINING TO FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDERS
- Huge time spent on tracking material deliveries.
- No visibility of in-transit material.
- Cumbersome vendor evaluation process for determining vendor performance on qualitative and timely delivery.
- Significant time investment for internal coordination between plants/stores and buyers & suppliers.
- Possibilities of production loss due to delay in material deliveries.
KEY FEATURES of VENDX Delivery Tracking Module
- Seamless integration with your ERP to fetch desired data
- Facility for vendors to accept/reject orders
- Facility to set up item/order specific multiple auto-reminders to vendors @ desired time interval
- Facility for vendors to send ASN with e-invoice/ e-way bill/bill of lading & various other documents
- Instant insight on material in transit to various plants
- Touchless creation of GRN
- Facility for vendors to know quality assessment of their supplies
- State of the art configurable Vendor Rating Module
- Huge savings of time to follow up and tracking of deliveries
- Avoidance of possible production delays
- Minimization of Vendor Risks pertaining to delays and quality lapses
- Elimination of stress for unproductive internal coordination
- Timely delivery of material
- Improved vendor performance