Maintain & develop the software application
Write, test, debug, maintain and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
Roles & Responsibility:
- To manage the entire life cycle of technical projects involving requirement analysis, project design (back end and front end), code design, coding, testing, UAT, project delivery, project maintenance.
- Manage the projects with strict adherence to quality/cost & time of the project
- Ensure the stability of code and database
- Reviewing Project Plan Sheet & start working on the assigned task and update the status
- Understand the written requirements and technical specifications as set by the client/organization for the software
- Prioritizing project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements
- Preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Code Maintenance and handling of the overall documentation
- Involved in discussions with the TL & PM for the requirements & technical analysis
- Taking self-initiatives for constant knowledge enhancements
- To look after the growth and technical output of the team members and Lead them towards completing their assigned tasks
- Maintain the synchronization of database and code in SVN and all live URLs
- Handling the Go lives by coordinating with other TL's and Teams
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the project